Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Final Day 3

Day 3   Last Looks

So On the last day it was a very chill day in a sense

So I get there do the usual and i got to KRAFT and I'm on a roll. I finally make my coffe and It's Tasty!! and i grab my favorite muffin a whole one and some sausage and a shit load of bacon Lmao

So as soon as i get back to holding and sit down preparing to tear it up!!! They call call us back to set! :-( I was like REALLY!!!! lmao I was ready and everything but it is what it is! so they call us the the back bar area and were awaiting to shoot the new scene. so my new friends i made from Thursday Aidan, Rachel, Jacob and cool Asian chic who's name i forgot. The thing with working background you meet so may people and you remember names for like 2 mins and then it's gone lmao anywho
we randomly see a corner that's not in the path of the AC tube that's blasting cold air everywhere and we call chill and we get cardboard and make a fort to keep us in the corner but we then call it FOURTE! a Luxury Hotel lamo so then i get picked to be in the scene. In this particular scene there are two sets of drama going on one is with Megan Hilty and derrick the director and Debra Messing and her husband !

So i get placed in the main living room by the fireplace with this cooky cool  lady with dreads and my girl Kymm also on hand! LOL so we have to be partying and then all of a sudden stop to liste into the drama thats unfolding! i so wanted to put my nosy black girl on it but yet again i have to remind myself I'm doing smash but that was cool . So in between takes I did get a chance to speak to Katherine Mcphee! I said "Hey Katherine  how you doing" and she responded " good How are you?" and i said "I'm hanging in there". She seems really nice and humble! I unfortunately didn't get to speak to Debra Messing! I di my occasional smile at here but i was never close enough just to giver her a hello! :-( But she seemed really into the scene itself even when she wasn't shooting she was chilling with her blackberry on the couch in the living room i wanted to speak to her but i figured she was busy. but she was having a grand ole time with here co-stars though so i guess maybe if i get called again that will be my first thing on my list of to do's

But all in all i had a great time working on SMASH i def would do it again :-)






2 comments:

  1. So did you get to meet or see Jack Davenport (Derek)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No meeting :-( But He was in mostly all the scenes i was in and he seemed really nice and fun! A Typical Brit! :-)

      Delete