Saturday, July 28, 2012

All The Allongs Day 2... Family Day!!!

So after Last Night  the Opening Festivities It was Family Day At Auntie Pat's One of My Favorite Aunt's as she knows, accepts and Loves that I'm The Family Eater!!!!! :-) Lmao Funny But True I Put It Away Everytime she cooks!!!!



Anyway She has a large backyard at here house in Long Island so she could host it and it was Great! WE did unfortunately miss the Meet and greet as people who didn't come last night cam out today But I was only focused on one thing, getting a picture of Pops and his siblings!!!!


This is literally the first time that Pops and his siblings will have been together in like 40yrs which was crazy!!! There has been times when they have come and visited but never all together in NYC at the same time so It was Awesome!


So after I got that moment, I had to get my plate! :-) LOL I got it and then proceeded to go outside as the house was full of people. It was alot more faces i hadn't seen & heard of so i was outside with the immediate family and the Bar! :-) LOL That's one of the great things about family functions sometimes. You can chill relax and unwind with your family and not worry about taking too much... It's Family!LOL

I say that because being the oldest cousin in my clan It was years before any of the girls could even go near a liquor bottle Lmao Now that they can, It's great I don't have to be the only alchie! Lmao NO but the girls don't even drink really it's in moderation and social.Perfect for me & Mister




So as soon as we got there I went towards the food as always! and got my plate and then went outside to the Backyard to kick it ith everybody.But with that said let's discuss the cousins aka the Trini Divas :-)

so time passes and here comes Nikki and she went to get her hair done and she comes in with her new do. She had Bangs and i was making fun of her as i usually do because i and the rest of the cousins say that's she's the ghetto one besides me. so i was like oh you think hot with yo bangs or whateva!


                                                      I'm all dat!! Lol


Then There's Kristin the up & comer. Since moving to Georgia she's been getting bolder .We called Rhionce because she was giving both Rhianna & Beyonce with her look

                                  See What I Mean?? Who Run The World?......Come here Rude Boy!!!

                                Even Her Aunt Wasn't Having It. She said "Get From Me Gal" Lmao


But The True Diva Right now Is Sara Lee. She always has an outfit! Last night she was giving cocktail party and yesterday she was giving you LI BBQ Couture with her fierce Flower headband!




My cousin Lea's new boo was there. It was Great to see her with him. They seem Happy so that's all that matters

                                       And there's the same size awww! Mad Romantical Lmao!


and here crew of peeps as well. It was a interesting mixing of family and friends. They were all cool and funny and they livened up the party!


But One of the Highlights for me was that Misters Interactions with My Family. I'm just so lucky to have him be able to be in my life and my family (the Trini Side Especially) Welcome him with open arms and they all Love Him!








That is all :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment