Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 2 Jennifer Hudson OMG!!!!!!

Day 2    7/19      Jennifer Hudson    Best Day Ever!!!!!

So day 2 on SMASH was let's say awesome. So I get there as usual on Time. And after check in and everything else i decide to do like everyone else and go to KRAFT! It's a know thing for working background that KRAFT services is usually always available and it's usually great!!!! SO i thought why not so i went and grabbed me a cup of coffee (which i didn't put enough sugar in LOL0 and i grabbed a half muffin which was Amazing it was like apple cinnamon and delicious and some bacon. I know this seems like a random place, but i didn't wanna go to crazy and then get It is at like 10am Lmao

So we get back to holding and chill out and eat and I've made some more friends since yesterday so i chatted with a few. and then we got called to set.

So were filming a bar scene today and i get put in. Yaye! So we get placed in the scene by this guy named Ray he was very cool and treated us nice! So he then gives us the setup of the scene there going to shoot and then i hear the magic word what i wanted to hear since Wednesday: Jennifer Hudson!!!. He said "so the scene were doing is a scene where Jennifer Hudson's character is this known theatre actress and you'll see her enter the party and slightly notice here presence!. I'm already in my head Like OMG she's here She's really here.

Backstory: I Ironically wanted in my head for her to be here and I brought my Vogue that had here on it to have here sign it which i soo wanted to happen but I'm thinking she won't even be here it's the first episode of the new season!

So time passes and then she come on set!! She has this nice cream fitting dress and her heir in a little messy bun on the side of her head and she looks AMAZING!!!! I've never seen her in person so I'm like wow she is here!!! so they start the scene and I'm with this cool older guy I think his name was Ryan and Rachel the bartender and they yell action and I'm in my head like imma turn this scene out !!! lmao but i subtly acknowledge her when she walks in the room. so then the scene progresses to her and Katherine Mcphee character to then starts singing a duet... Yes A DUET!!! Jennifer Hudson is going to sing!! well she did. The song was awesome I'm not going to say what song it was because i don't want NBC to get me :-( all i'll say is that it's a Theatre classic!!! so a few mins pass and then ray asks who has a odd moth birthday and I'm in march so I'm like yes so he says after they sing the duet and we clap those odd moth people will go congratulate Jennifer and Katherine characters with a handshake OMG so I'm like I'm going to get to see her! so they yell action and they sing and t finish we clap and then I'm about to walk up to them then the 3 other people jump to them :-( and then everybody else joined in so I'm like REALLY!!!!! so i was like it's not going to happen


So let me get to the best part of the day!!!!

So were in the bar awaiting for them to start the scene up again but this time it's the entrance scene of Jennifer character and I'm now paired with my new homegirl Kymm and she already knows that I'm going in about Jennifer!! So I feel like now is my chance to speak to her because i may never get it. So she is walking in the bar area and i say "Hey Jennifer you were Singing Girl" and just then she says with a smile  "Huh" and proceeds to walk towards me and lean on me and say "Oh Thanks, I'm just trying to remember what i was thinking " then she and i laughed and she walks back to her mark OMG I DIED IN MY HEAD!!!!!!! All i could think and say to Kymm was OMG.... SHE JUST TOUCHED ME.......SHE TOUCHED ME!!!!!

So she finished then scene and then they said that she was wrapped and we all clapped and said by Jennifer and she said thanks guys You'll are so patient and i was like in my head girl you were worth waiting! I had another chance to possibly see/ meet her abut 6 years ago when i was working at the Soho Grand Hotel but I was unfortunately off the day she was at the Hotel so I like this turnout better!!!! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment