Tuesday, July 24, 2012

3 Days At SMASH....Day 1 Anjelica Huston

So Last week I did Background work for SMASH. It was a great experience as i haven't done background work in what seems to be 5 yrs :-( LOL any-who lets discuss!!

Day 1 7/18 

So The first day i was there was cool. I got to the location like 20 min early. I wanted to be on time as i haven't been an extra in a MIN!  So i walked around and then found Holding which was inside a church building. so i went into holding and checked in, then get approved by wardrobe. I had one outfit(what I was Wearing LOL) so that was no biggie and then i with everyone else played the waiting game! I ran into Ryan  (the Aussie guy i saw at the casting) which was cool to see someone i sort of knew and i also saw everybody else that was there that day. so about 2 hours later we finally got called to set.

It was at the National Arts Club which is a a beautiful old world brownstone . It was a beautiful home in which everything was still in tact. So the first setup  I was in the upstairs lounge by the stairs as Megan Hilty character comes into the party which was okay. I struck up a convo with a cool lady who's name i forget :-( but pretty much after that we were a couple for the shoot LOL.So after that scene was done they moved us into the living room which was huge and then all of a sudden i see Anjelica Huston!''

I didn't Like OMG! or anything.I just was in my head like okay just smile at her. and i did! when i see celebrities that clearly don't notice or see me i think a nice smile is all that it takes to get noticed or having said you got to say hello to them! So they keep redoing the scene as tv & fil shoots go and her chair happened to be in the living room area where i was directly in front of me. so i decided to be my somewhat bold self!'I said as she sat down "Hey Ms Huston How are you doing?" now nervous... she replied "I'm doing good how are you" now more nervous/... I responded I'm doing pretty good hanging in there" she then said thats good it's such a hot day out there... then i said yeah i'm glad were shooting inside then we both laughed and smiled!

OMG i just had a little chit chat with Legendary Actress Anjelica Huston!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. That is such a great story!!!!!, love Anjelica so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha ! I appreciate you reading it! Yes Mrs. Huston Was Really Great!

      Delete