Friday, April 25, 2014

RupaulsDragRace Season 6 Ep.9 + 10 Catchup!

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE 
Website
Facebook
Twitter

 So I was behind only 2 episodes Luckily. so this is where I'm at after being caught Up!

Now Last but Never least RuPaul's Drag Race . Oh how My favorite reality show/Monday Night KiKi is getting down to the wire! I was so sad to see my girl Trinity k. Bonet Leave.She did a complete 180 ( not a 360 she had it in her! lol) and opened up! But Her Runway was sickening & she's in my book as one of the FIERCEST Lip-syncers in #Herstory Now Props to Miss Adore Delano!!! She heard Tamar Braxton-Herbert STAY & FIGHT! Lol Those last 2 Lip-syncs,Crazy! It was kinda Sad to see Joslyn Fox go too. Silly,Quirky & Loved to show that body hunny! Wonk! Wonk! So Now Top 5 with Adore is My 2 Favs The Bianca Del Rio & BenDeLaCreme ,Miss Australia Courtney Act & The Shady Dame Miss Darienne Lake That's all RuPaul Lol #RuPaulsDragRace

No comments:

Post a Comment