Friday, April 25, 2014

FINDING ME:THE SERIES Season 2 Premiere Review




 Finding Me:TheSeries
Website
Facebook
Twitter



 So here we go Finding Me the Series lol Great season openers. I feel for Tammy. That Hospital scene,Miss. Miste Roulé Ryals Kudos! Poor Omar can't catch a break. Losing Kyle & now this foolishness.. I'm praying for him & Reggie's crazy ass too.And while Mr.Morris is dealing with his stuff,Faybien runs back to Lonnie ugh lol .Good To See Derrick Briggs though:-) .I really do like Greg & Kelly.They do go together. I can tell Ryan Boyce Drake will be bringing the laughs again! Oh...Tammy sister....BITCH!!!! She's lucky because she wouldn't have been talking to me like that OH NO MA'AM And That's all i got for you right now Roger Omeus Jr & CAST Lmao #FindingMetheSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment