Friday, April 25, 2014

FREFALL Season 2 Premiere Review

FREEFALL
Website
Facebook
Twitter

Now On To Freefall,First off, I love the fact that Ray is the MAN & providing. Nico needs to Remember what Ray did for him Lol Then my Cam,..Really girl Lol This 360 transform. I know he's having his moment of "Doing Me" but i dunno However I am glad Chad seems okay even though he still with dude that left him in M.I.A. But he's not alone so Hey! Now the only ones I'm wondering about is Trouble Tony & Xavier. They're both kinda quiet except Tony as usual lol Oh and If Mr. Gangsta Tyson done got himself a baby, oh lawdy. what he gonna do with a mouth to feed and who's that girl? lolI will wait to talk about This new Troubled Cop Saleem till i see more, but he's suspect Lol OK that's all i got Mr.Lamont Pierré & Cast Lol #TeamFreefall #FreefallArmy

No comments:

Post a Comment