Friday, April 25, 2014

My So Called TV-Life

So working overnights are a Drag(segway Lol). So sometimes I'm not able to catch up on lets say SCANDAL (Sorry Kerry I still Love IT & YOU!!!) . I unfortunately let that ship sail away season 2, because everyone would have posted what happened by time i got to work so what was is the point Lol So I'm usually destined to things that are either on demand-able and not talked about during or right after as much. So these are my 3 top shows right now. A reality show, A Black Drama & Black Gay Crime Drama. Interesting choices Right???



1. Rupaul's Drag Race Season 6

 With what was months of agonizing waiting to see who the cast was. they finally released a sickening trailer and then we anxiously awaited an extra month to what turned out to be an intriguing season. Full of some very dare i say FISHY QUEENS ( i never say that phrase ever! Lmao) With the 14 contestants split up on Days 1 & 2 Then the remaining 12 to meet on day 3 Yikes! It was Awesomeness. Grateful Ru did something different. But It's been filled with the usual catty drama INTENSIFIED and some really genuine Great Warm Gay Moment! :-)

2. FREFALL Season 2

One of My Favorite New Web-series of last year has returned and with some interesting plot twists , changes, and some new characters lurking including a undercover cop. Which is leading me to believe this season Mr. Lamont Pierre isn't playing games! After a successful fundraising campaign they're back and look forward to the brighter/darker future!The Characters has really progressed even from a lil vacation in M.I.A which completely & realistically lead to the season finale which had soo many questions

3. FINDING ME: THE SERIES Season 2

This one is another web-series i love, also because i have some personal investment in it ... well sort of. If you recall i mentioned last year i was to be on it :-) But due to some scheduling issues at the time i wasn't able to do it :-( However I'm not one to Bow out gracefully i still support the show and it's movement. The way last season ended was in crazyness. Now coming back for season is Intense from only 2 episodes. Peoples lives are changing for the better or worst. Grief, Loss, 2nd chances, New Beginning, Unanswered question & relationships. All that :-)


And with that being said, you can see why i stick with 3 :-) For Now! Lol so I'm about to get into their progress as I've missed some episodes but I'm now caught up!!! So Here We Go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment