Friday, August 31, 2012

Ending The Summer....... Winning!


I'm apart Of A Winning Ebsemble!!!!!!


So A few months ago The Yotube Blog I was with Fiveblack guys had decided to part ways which had saddend me but still made me encouraged to do more (i. E. This Blog)

There was an award sponsopred by the adult industry called the Blatino awards in which they honor people in their given field as well as honoring people in the entertainment genre. So lat year before i joined the group they were 2nd place almost winning to be axact but up aganst a pretty worthy opponet Scorpon. Who is a Entertainment Gurur ! 

So I decided that as we are no longer a colective and we really and truly deserved some recognition in the communtiy. so with those thoughts in mind i WENT IN!. I made sure that we would get nominated by going into hyprer mode which meant going online almost every day and nominaying us (until the sytem recognized i was being crazy Lol)

Then the nominations came sout and i was thrilled! We Were nominated which meant that i had to go IN like i previously did and How Did I. As soon as the nominations came, i made sure to let people know about it and VOTE! You would've thought i was running for student body president! Lmao. I just wanted to be able to show that we may not be the main people on the scene but contary to popular belief we had a following

Being the newest eber i wanted to know that what i had contributed had made some sort of an impact or difference in the viewrship of the channel wheter good bad or indifferent. So why not help support my boyz and i who are up against people athat are a staple in black gay blogging!



Aaward Day


So I just happened to be on Twitter and see that they're posting the winnwers via Twitter so i'm like well let me just keep and eye out. Already knowing that as expected Kevin would win. He is THE SHIT!!!! he knows w=everybody. everybody knows him , elebs and all. 

So I refreshed and looked at twitter and then i saw 

BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL - Five Black Guys

I rolled back in my chair and said WHAT??????????

I couldn't believe t we won!!!!! Little Old Fiveblackguys Who people knew of but not like Scorpion Show Or ADTV Or 3LW TV

FIVEBLACKGUYS WON BEST YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!

I Immeduiately reposted the tweet (Of course) and hit up the fellas. I called Shawn who is like the ringleader and didn't get hin. Then i posted it on facebook abd i was chatting with the fellas Ty & Andre becuase they were in as much disbelief as i was. Then I finally got Shawn. He was Ironically in ATL and just saw the CReator Of The Awrd where he congraduklated him on winning. What are the odds of that happeneing

No comments:

Post a Comment