Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My 1st Reel


So Last summer I had the opportunity to study at Stellar Adler Acting Studio. I took an Acting For Film & Television course with Bill Hopkins.

It was a great experience in which i learned alot about the different focus between acting for stage which is what i'm used to and acting for camera. As I only had prior experience with background work i did years before and the short film MJMW i was in dring the summer

I did a couple scenes that were pretty cool and here is some of them!

Enjoy!









If you know anyone who's looking for an actor or If  your friends happen to be Industry, Casting Directors or  kin to Spike Lee , Lee Daniels , or Tyler Perry! Tell them Holla At Cha Boi .... Lmao



I mean I can be reached at Noelbaustin@gmail.com :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment