Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas/ M.I.A Apology!

Hey everyone Just want to say Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!



Hope Everybody Has A Good Holiday & Be Blessed!

I hope everyone has been okay during the fall/winter season, I know I have been wiped out!
I've been M.I.A for like 4 months due to school. I'm at BMCC (Borough Of Manhattan Community College) finishing up my Theatre degree.This Fall semester was killer with 4 classes! Afro-American Music (Taught by a Caucasian professor that was cool ), Art Survey( A Newbie, By the book professor) , Theatre History ( My favorite professor) & Playwriting ( Not The default  Professor for the course, But I was Really Happy with her and the class!). So thats where i've been.

I know I could've of wrote, emailed something!School is crazy! As much as i have/had wanted to write and post stuff i get tied down with school work or the internship i had for a few months and just being tired from everything! LOL

But don't worry i have 1 class next term so...

I'm Coming back in 2013 Peoples! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment