Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm Graduating, Yessssss :-) !!!!!

So as of  Earlier today, I can Officially say I will be a graduate in  BMCC, City University of New York Graduating class of 2013!!!



I passed Bio (Thank You Jesus) with a grade higher than expected( a C, y'all know me Lol)  as my Term long mantra was  " I just wanna pass so Just Give me my D" Lmao.

It's been a  long tumultuous semester of Genotypes, Molecules, Digestion mixed with, Langston Hughes & Moliere. I must say this semester has been a crazy one, and I'm glad it's over. But I'm saddened that I'm finally at the end of my BMCC road. A place i started back on '06, left in '07, then came back to finish in '12. I've learned alot and have growed alot as well. So i know that i should be ready for the next chapter in life. whether it be getting my B.A from City College (one plan) or just hitting the pavement harder than ever and landing my first Big Break (Goal#1) wel will see. But let me get through this week of graduation prep as my school is stingy with tickets! Lol I'm now forced to go and wait at school on Thursday to see if there are any extra tickets. If It ain't one thing it's the next!  Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment