Monday, April 30, 2012

I Think Imma Rihanna Stan :-) Lol

YOOOOO! I just watched Rihanna video for her song "Where Have You Been" which is a Fav off of "Talk That Talk" by which is way of Calvin Harris who is THE !@#$ when it comes to music these days (He's a Brit of course!!)  and let me just say FIRE!!!! Bup.Bup.Bup!!!!! (for the Trina that i am lol)


I Love that she always has a conceptual idea to her video and this one to me is especially Awesome. The whole Jungle/ Native theme is awesome Coming out of the water like the wild goddess that she is!!


The dancing is BANANAS!!!!!!!!. Normally she'll thrown in the usual Caribbean aspects but this one not necessarily she put in something extra.The Choreography was different and new and she was doing it on point!!!  To show that she is not only still popping but still amongst the ranks of the dance divas (Janet & Madonna Even though Janet is a better dancer but here nor there lol )


But What Does it for me always is here Always Her OVER STYLE!! She looks awesome in the black hair looking like a better version of Rebecca Romijn Stamos in "Femme Fatale" (never watched it but remember the poster lol) Rihanna is pop fashion royalty as far as I'm concerned always wearing something edgy and extreme and always ROCKING IT!!!


I dunno as to why I felt the need to write this but I feel that I'm Becoming a Rihanna Stan and this is the beginning! :') LOL 


Where Have You Been

No comments:

Post a Comment